Official Rules - Final Push Votes - Community Impact Award Sweepstakes
These are the Official Rules for the Final Push Votes - Community Impact Award Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes" or “Promotion”). The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company ("Nationwide"), One Nationwide Plaza, Columbus, Ohio 43215.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE THE ODDS OF WINNING.
- 1.1. Open to Legal Residents. The Promotion is open to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, except the excluded states below and where prohibited by law, who: (a) are 18 years of age or have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, whichever is greater, and (b) are legally able to work in the United States. Excluded states include: No purchase is necessary.
- 1.2. Nationwide Excluded. Employees and agents of Nationwide, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration, or fulfillment of the Promotion (collectively referred to as "Promotion Entities") and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of such persons, whether related or not, are not eligible to enter the Promotion.
- 1.3. No Other Sponsorship. The Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
2. How to Enter.
- 2.1. Promotion Period.
- The Sweepstakes will run from September 16, 2022 at 12:01 am EST and ends September 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm EST ("Promotion Period").
- 2.2. Entry.
- To enter, Entrants must post a tweet in using #NationwideImpactAward along with tagging or mentioning the NWSL club you are voting for anywhere in the post copy. Twitter accounts must be public. All entries in the Prize drawing have an equal chance of winning. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotional Period.
- 2.3. Restrictions.
- Limit one (1) entry during the Promotion Period. Nationwide will disqualify anyone found to have submitted multiple entries. In addition, Nationwide will not consider ineligible, illegible, or incomplete submissions or postings on private Twitter.
- 2.4. Conditions.
- Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of Nationwide, which are final and binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Nationwide is not responsible for any typographical or other errors in printing the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or the announcement of the prizes, or for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegal entries.
- 2.5. Participant's Consent.
- Entry constitutes consent to participate in Promotions and for Nationwide has the right to stream your post through the applicable API or otherwise use your as set forth herein. By participating in the Promotion, Entrants grant Nationwide permission to use their name, likenesses, and image in connection with the Promotion for purposes of advertising, publicity, and promotion purposes, without further compensation to the entrant, unless prohibited by law.
Nationwide will choose the winners from all eligible entrants through random drawings. The winner will be selected on September 16, 2022 via twitter from @Nationwide and receive a private message for further instructions on claiming their prize. If a winner is not eligible or if Nationwide cannot contact the winner, the winner's prize will be forfeited, and an alternate winner may be selected. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- 4.1. Award. One winner will receive one NWSL Swag Bag ($100 value). Total ARV: $100
- 4.2. Expenses and Taxes. Prize winners are responsible for any expenses incurred in connection with the prizes. No substitution or transfer of prizes is permitted, except that Nationwide reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if an offered prize is unavailable. All federal, state, and local taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prize details not set forth herein are the sole discretion of Nationwide.
- 4.3. Legal Documents. If requested, winners must execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability Release, and (where legal) Publicity Release within three days of notification. Failure to do so may result in disqualification, forfeiture, or award to an alternate winner.
5. General Rules.
- 5.1. Applicable Laws. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The Promotion is void where prohibited by law. The prize winner may receive an IRS 1099 form for the value of their prizes. Entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules, which are final and binding on all matters relating to Promotions.
- 5.2. No Responsibility. Nationwide, and each of its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations, and their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, and agents, are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, theft, tampering, destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries; printing or other errors; and any entries or mail which are late, lost, delayed, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, mutilated, illegible, postage-due, or any combination of the above.
- 5.3. Nationwide's Rights. Nationwide can void any entrant's entry who it believes has attempted to tamper with or impair Promotion administration, security, fairness, or proper play. Nationwide reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the Promotion if necessary due to circumstances beyond Nationwide's control. If the Promotion is terminated early, the judges will select the winners from all eligible entries received at the time of termination. Should the Promotion be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted at https://www.twitter.com/Nationwide. Once submitted, entries cannot be changed or withdrawn from the Promotion.
- 5.4. Release. All entrants agree to release and hold harmless Nationwide, Twitter, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s shareholders, officers, directors, employees, members, assigns and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
6. Governing Law and Disputes.
- 6.1. Governing Law. This Promotion is governed by and subject to the laws of the United States and the state of Ohio without giving effect to the conflict of laws rules thereof.
- 6.2. Disputes. Except where prohibited, the entrant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and all claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Promotion or any prize awarded, or the determination of winner shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages or any other damages, including attorneys' fees. Entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8. Winner List.
For an Official Prize Winners List (available 30 days after Promotion Period end date) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Nationwide Social Media – #NationwideImpactAward Sweepstakes, 1 Nationwide Plaza, 1-24-202 Columbus, Ohio 43215.
9. Abbreviated Rules.
No purchase is necessary. Sweepstakes begins on 09/16/22 at 12:01am EST and ends on 09/30/22 11:59pm EST. Sweepstakes open to legal residents of U.S. and where prohibited by law, who are at least 18.