Innovation shouldn’t be new to your insurance company
Your clients are busy. They care about their businesses, families, homes, pets, and more, yet they don’t always have time to learn all the ways to protect themselves. They look to their insurance companies, agents, financial professionals, and advisors to help with those answers.
Because every situation is different, we know our partners rely on us to provide solutions for a broad range of customers’ changing needs:
- As people's driving habits shift, we recognize a traditional auto insurance policy may no longer be the best option for certain drivers.
- Distracted driving continues to affect everyone on the roads today; we can offer new ways to identify and resolve harmful habits.
- With continued growth in pet owning households, more pet owners are looking for easier ways to fill their pet prescriptions.
- As people work to secure their golden years, they seek new answers to the evolving world of retirement planning and personal finance.
- Business owners need carriers and agents who know the ins and outs of their industry and the unique challenges they face. A farmer doesn't have the same needs as a baker.
- And, when things don’t go as planned, who can offer superior technology to help customers get back on their feet as soon as possible?
Very few companies are positioned to address these emerging needs with a focus on the customer and an eye on innovation. At Nationwide, addressing shifts like these is in our DNA. We have nearly a century's worth of experience inventing insurance and financial solutions.
As the speed of change accelerates, our efforts to meet the needs of our partners and end customers are revving up, also.
In just the last 12 months, we’ve redesigned solutions to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers. A few examples include:
- SmartMiles, which can ensure that customers are paying for miles they drive and the SmartRide app, which can give them instant feedback on their driving habits to make our roads safer.
- Retirement Solutions like L.inc+, a series of living benefit annuity riders, and Indexed Principal Protection help prepare our clients for retirement.
- A recent partnership with Walmart allows pet parents to digitally fill prescriptions at Walmart stores with claims handled automatically and instantaneously, saving time and money.
- Specialized training for our agent partners to equip them with the latest information to protect business owners.
- Finally, our commitment to 100% Claims Confidence means we are using superior technology to make the claims experience effortless, personal, and reassuring.
And we have so much more that we're working on. As the pace of change continues to accelerate, we're committed to not just staying ahead of the curve, but re-imagining protection solutions so that your busy clients can have confidence knowing that Nationwide is on your side.
For more information about Nationwide products and solutions, visit www.nationwide.com.
Products underwritten by Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company and affiliated companies. Financial products issued by Nationwide Life Insurance Company. The general distributor for variable products is Nationwide Investment Services Corporation member FINRA, Columbus Ohio. Products may not be available in all states.