Celebrating Nationwide associates’ success at work and in the community
2023 Nationwide Financial Sales Associates of the Year Honored
At Nationwide’s annual sales meeting, top achievements, both at work and in the community, were celebrated as the team planned for the year ahead. From deepening relationships and expanding new business to creative problem-solving, the 2023 Sales Associates of the Year were recognized for their exemplary work at Nationwide as well as leadership in their communities.
Strategic Customer Solutions
- Laurie is a dedicated employee who embodies Nationwide's values and fosters collaboration among her partners. She extends her influence beyond business, actively participating in Nationwide's diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives and volunteering for local community improvement with Main Street Wooster.
- Driven by a passion for expanding life insurance coverage, Candice's collaborative approach has helped her successfully engage partners across different departments to achieve results. Beyond her consistent high performance, Candice showcases her strong leadership, using technology to enhance business value. Her passion for others extends to her volunteer service with the Association for Wholesaling Diversity, the Greater Warren-Youngstown Urban League and River Gate High School where she mentors and supports at-risk youth.
- Rob’s impressive results-focused attitude has enabled him to be a consistent top performer while he successfully collaborates with financial professionals to implement effective solutions. In the community, he works with a non-profit in Puerto Rico that helps underprivileged children get involved in youth sports and provides scholarships for underprivileged children on the island. Additionally, Rob is active with New Jersey charities that help raise money for children with autism.
- Marshall's effective leadership and strong relationships, both within and outside the company, have played a crucial role in Nationwide's success. In addition to strong business outcomes, he actively contributes to his community through involvement in the local youth soccer association, serving on the board as a volunteer and game referee.
- In addition to his deep knowledge of life insurance solutions and excellent collaboration with partners across the business, Garrett coaches his son’s baseball team and volunteers for a charity supporting families affected by Rett Syndrome in his community.
- Traci is always accountable for getting things done and putting customers first. Outside of work, she's involved in Habitat for Humanity and helping out at Golden Endings, an animal rescue group, dedicated to the welfare of homeless Golden Retrievers.
“We’re proud of our associates’ continued commitment to our customers, distribution partners and each other,” said John Carter, President and COO of Nationwide Financial. “Our remarkable sales associates of the year have achieved outstanding business results while also demonstrating extraordinary care in their communities.”
Learn more about Nationwide’s volunteerism and corporate giving efforts.