Women at Nationwide are making a difference
Women’s History Month is a time to step back and recognize the impact and contributions of those who are working to advance women in the workplace. As a leader in diversity, equity and inclusion, Nationwide recently recognized several associates who are making a difference.
“I’m proud to recognize these employees and their commitment to supporting workplace equity at Nationwide,” said Nationwide CEO Kirt Walker. "Their efforts and contributions are aligned with our long-standing commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion. Employees like these are strong role models who make our company great."
The following honorees were nominated by their peers and selected by the All Women Employee Resource Group:
- The Shelley Brazeau Temple Mentoring and Professional Development Award: Carol Alvarez
- Resiliency Champion Award: Ryan Nolan
- Trailblazer Award: Kimberly Schremp
- Inspiration Award: Jennifer Silverthorn
- Inspiration Award: Crystal Wilson
- Collaborative Ally Award: Jeff Rommel
- Lifetime Legacy Award: Gale King
“As we celebrate Women’s History Month, we reflect on the contributions women have and continue to make as we work to advance equity for all,” said Angela Bretz, Nationwide’s chief diversity officer. “By working together, we can inspire hope and change for women at Nationwide and beyond.”